The Project Engineer is a vital part of a project team and is the second point of contact with the client. Each member of the team works together to ensure the success of every project.
The Project Engineer will work directly with a Project Manager and design team on a variety of projects with the majority of work being related to land development, construction documents and administration, storm water management, state and local environmental permitting, utility design, site design.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with 3-5 year’s experience. E.I.T. Preferred
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with Rhode Island and Massachusetts Regulations for commercial and residential permitting
- Experience with construction documents and construction administration a plus
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to be self directed, challenged, and work in a team oriented, Lean environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and technical writing skills
The Civil Project Engineer will be provided with a competitive base salary and profit sharing bonuses. As well as a comprehensive program of benefits that include paid sick, vacation and holidays; medical, dental, disability and life insurances; and a defined contribution retirement program.
To Apply Send resume with cover letter to Karen King – [email protected]