The Civil Project Engineer is a vital part of a project team working with each member of the team to ensure the success of every project. The Project Engineer will work directly with a design team on a variety of projects with a majority of the work being related to land development, construction documents and administration, storm water management, state and local environmental permitting, utility design, site design.
Utilizing Lean tools that streamline the design process, the Project Engineer is responsible for the design elements of each project. The Senior Project Engineer provides expertise on each process to help guide the project engineers and civil engineers through the design. Through coaching and regular check-ins, employees are given opportunities for ongoing career advancement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with 3-7 year’s experience. E.I.T. Preferred
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with Rhode Island and Massachusetts Regulations for commercial and residential permitting
- Experience with construction documents and construction administration a plus
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to be self directed, challenged, and work in a team oriented, Lean environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and technical writing skills
The Civil Project Engineer will be provided with a competitive base salary and profit-sharing bonuses. As well as a comprehensive program of benefits that include paid sick, vacation and holidays; medical, dental, disability and life insurances; and a defined contribution retirement program.
Send resume with cover letter to Karen King – [email protected]