The Senior Project Engineer will work directly with a Project Manager and design team on a variety of projects with the majority of the work being related to land development, construction documents and administration, storm water management, state and local environmental permitting, utility design, site design.
The Senior Project Engineer is a vital part of a project team. The experienced engineer works directly with the project manager mapping out the best course for each project to ensure its success. He/she is then responsible for the day to day operations of seeing the project through design and permitting utilizing the talent of the civil engineers. Mentoring and performing engineering peer reviews are a key role of the Senior Project Engineer. The SPE is the second point of contact with the client.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with 7-10 year’s experience. P.E. Preferred
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with Rhode Island and Massachusetts Regulations for commercial and residential permitting
- Experience with construction documents and construction administration a plus
- Familiarity with project budgets and scheduling a plus
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to be self directed, challenged, and work in a team oriented, Lean environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and technical writing skills
The Senior Project Engineer will be provided with a competitive base salary and profit-sharing bonuses. Comprehensive benefits include paid sick, vacation and holidays; medical, dental, disability and life insurances; and a matching defined contribution retirement program. DE offers a progressive and engaging work environment with excellent career advancement potential.
Send resume with cover letter to Karen King – [email protected]