The Senior Project Manager (SPM) is a vital part of a project team working with the firm’s business development, project management, operations executives, and design engineers to address and meet the needs of its Massachusetts clients.
Working from the Dedham, MA office, the SPM will build upon the firm’s growing presence in Massachusetts through business development process and strategy.
The SPM will work with Operations staff to ensure projects are delivered within scope, schedule, and budget to ensure that client relationships are maintained.
Our commitment to excellence requires having an engaged workforce. We offer a great benefit package and a stimulating work environment using Lean techniques to deliver the best quality and value to our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and MA Professional Engineer License
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in business development, relationship building, and project management in and around the Metro Boston area
- Proven effectiveness in working with local government and regulatory bodies, including presenting and defending plans and personally appearing before public hearings
- Effectively manage project scope, schedule, and budget as a team leader
- An executive presence and exceptional interpersonal skills
- An internalized commitment to continuous improvement; substantive experience in a disciplined Lean environment is desirable
- A demonstrated sense of ethics, and a commitment to legal and regulatory compliance
- Substantive engagement in local business and professional organizations
- Additional skills include: flexibility, organizational skills, ability to work alone or with a group, ability to delegate, social media technologies and communications, develop and meet business goals and measurements
Send resume with cover letter to Karen King – [email protected]